Sunday, March 17, 2013

Easter Craft Ideas/ Kids Easter Activity

This is my attempt to make super easy, cute Easter egg crafts in very less time and with materials you already have.
The materials that I have used are hard boiled eggs,water bottle caps,construction paper,some kind of white bean,a black permanent marker,any kind of color (poster or acrylic),glue gun,scissors,wool and pencil.












This is what I am planning to send for the Easter Party at my little one's school. I hope kids will like this Easter craft, and after they are done playing with them they can shell their egg and eat it. My son thinks that these eggs are too cute to be eaten. I hope you will like them too.
 I request that you leave me a comment and forward it to your friends and family. The more the merrier. Happy Easter again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...