Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter egg craft- Turkey

This though a simple Easter craft for kid has few more steps. I made this for my 5 year old too.He took that for his teacher and oops dropped it before he could give it to her. She liked it anyways. So I am happy. It my idea too,and every thing made here is with things you will find in any home.I hope you will like it.
Lets start.


  • First stick a hard boiled egg on a bottle cap.
  • Cut two brown big heart shapes for the wings and two little red hearts, one red and other orange.
  • Cut three orange rectangles and two brown ones. Give them rounded shape. Write I in the center and then a series of V as you see in the picture.
  • Stick the two brown hearts on each side of the egg.
  • Stick the red heart in the middle.
  • Stick all the feathers on back of this egg.
  • Lets now make beak. Fold heart into half. The fold the Us you see again. Put one U on top of the other. Open it. Beak is done, You can also make a small paper cone and stick it for beak..
  • Draw eyes with permanent marker.

Is this not a cutest Easter table decor!! You can eat it after you are done playing I guess!!
I think it is too cute to be eaten.

Have a chirpy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...