Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter egg craft - Frog

This is one of the most simple Easter craft for kid. I made this for my 5 year old. It my idea ,and every thing made here is with things you will find in any home.I hope you will like it too.


Although self explanatory, I will still outline it.
  • Color the hard boiled egg green, using poster color(non toxic)
  • Stick this egg on a water bottle cap so that the egg does not move.
  • Make line with dark green and put some dots on it with dark green.
  • Cut four legs with construction paper. Glue (I used hot glue) them on sides.
  • Use beans to make eyes. Put two black dots on beans for the frog to see.

Hop!! Hop!! Hop!!
Mine hopped to the planter!! Hoppy Easter!!
After you are done playing with it , use it for salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...