Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter egg craft - Ladybug

Another simple Easter craft for kid. I made this for my 5 year old. It my idea ,and every thing made here is with things you will find in any home.I hope you will like it too.


Here it goes.
  • Stick the hard boiled egg on a bottle cap so that it does not move.
  • Color the hard boiled egg red(use non toxic poster color).
  • Color face a different shade of red, Write I for dividing the back into two parts. Make dots. 
  • Cut 6 black strips out of construction paper . Glue them to the sides of this egg.
  • Use beans to make eyes.
  • Puts two dots with permanent marker for your lady bird to see.
  • Draw a smile with permanent marker.
 
My lady bird hid in the planter!! Happy Easter !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...