Sunday, December 18, 2011

A very simple Christmas Tree

What do you get if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree?
A pineapple!

The Christmas tree is a decorated evergreen coniferous tree ,real or artificial traditionally brought into the home and decorated with Christmas Lights and ornaments.


We will make a very basic Christmas tree. I have not decorated it yet because my ornaments are not yet ready.


  • Write an upside down V.
  • Join tips of V with I.
  • Write 11 , and then join it with another I.
Christmas tree is ready. All we have to do now is decorate it.

Why are Christmas trees like bad knitters?
They both drop needles!

I found a wonderful blog for making Christmas Cards. Check this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...