Sunday, March 27, 2011

SHIP

What do you call a ship that lies on the bottom of the ocean and shakes?
A nervous WRECK! :-)

A ship is a large vessel that floats on water. Ships are generally a lot bigger than boats based on size and cargo or passenger capacity. Ships may be found on lakes, seas and rivers and they are used for many activities including transportation of people and goods, fishing ,entertainment and warfare.

Let us draw an easy ship.


  • Start by writing a tilted V , the right arm of V longer than the left arm.
  • Write another tilted I on the opposite side of the smaller arm.
  • Join the tip of small I and long side of V with I. Ship's hull is ready.


  • Write 11 on top of this hull.
  • Join the edges with I and then write another 11 on top of it.
  • Join the tips of this 11 with I . Write another horizontal I in the middle of this small 11.

  • Write 11 and join the top and bottom tips with I to finish making windows. Make as many you like.
  • Write a number of Os in the hull to show life boats, or to indicate another set of windows.



  • Write a lot of us together to make water. Color. Your ship is ready for sailing.
By the way do you know what stories do the ship captain's children like to hear?
Ferry tales! ... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...