Saturday, March 19, 2011

AMBULANCE

What do you call two people in an ambulance?
A pair of medics. :-)

The word ambulance comes from the Latin word ambulare, meaning to walk or move about which is a reference to early medical care where patients were moved by lifting or wheeling. The word originally meant a moving hospital, which follows an army in its movements.

Let us draw an ambulance


  • Write an upside down U one side of U longer than the other side. Write another small U inside the first one. Write two Is, one on either side. Note the length of each I and the distance of I from sides of U.
  • Write a horizontal I joining the tip of right I to the top of U.
  • Write 11 inside this to start making the windshield.
  • Join the tips of 11 with I.
  • Join the top end of left I with the top end of left I.


  • Now we make wheels. Write 5 and an upside down U. Join the free edges with I.
  • Write O to make the wheels. Write small Os inside the big O to make rim.
  • Write two Us one inside other to make the third wheel.
  • You can make the fourth wheel by writing very flat Us. Make headlights with small Os  and the siren with upside down U.
  • Write a plus sign in the body of ambulance .
  • Write Cs and Is to depict an active siren.
Ambulance is ready !!

Operator, operator, call me an ambulance!!!
Okay, sir, you're an ambulance! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...