Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Cards


I am posting some very easy to make Christmas Cards that kids of all ages 1 and up can make(parent help always appreciated and mostly needed here). They incorporate the scribbles of my just turned three year old and some shredded papers that she tore of course. I just had to be creative to use them the right way.
I hope you can make some cute Christmas cards too using your toddlers scribbles!
Lets start with my fifth super easy Christmas card.

 Again it is two color construction paper, a black marker, a pair of scissors and glitter. I have already written my message on my card and then cut triangles out of the construction papers.
Make stems with thick Is and put a dab of glitter for stars. You can also make tinsels if you want.

Our super easy, kids friendly , 5 minutes Christmas card is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...