Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Cards


I am posting some very easy to make Christmas Cards that kids of all ages 1 and up can make(parent help always appreciated and mostly needed here). They incorporate the scribbles of my just turned three year old and some shredded papers that she tore of course. I just had to be creative to use them the right way.
I hope you can make some cute Christmas cards too using your toddlers scribbles!
Lets start with my third super easy Christmas card. It is as easy as the first two.
Again I started with two color construction papers, a pair of scissors, marker, glue and glitter. I already wrote my message on the card.
I then cut strips out of these papers , never mind the thickness. Its all good.
Paste the paper as shown in the card. Write a thick I for stem and put a dab of glitter on top of this tree. Let dry.
Our five minute, easy to make Christmas card is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...